---------- Happy Mother's Day ----------

Happy Mother's Day - Thank you to my mum for loving me, for teaching me, for laughing with me. Thank you to my husband's mum, who raised such a wonderful man (where would i be without you!). Oprah Winfrey said....

"Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother."

Mother's care, nurture, sacrifice, never stop! Being a mum is so much more than biologically being a 'parent' - there are mothers all around us! They are kind, they are women who protect, who speak for those who can't - they have compassion for others. I wanted to share how touched I am by the strength of many women who have lost their mums, babies, pregnancies... For all you beautiful women - today I want to celebrate you. I know that sometimes it takes the same strength to be a mum, as it does to not be. Your strength and courage is beyond words.  

Please have one (or lots) of these, from me to you! x



Comments (0)