------- 'Flannies' & a really cute baby! -------

It's true, I know. I am a terrible blogger. But here is why....






Isn't she so sweet? I simply adore her.
I'm trying to think of this 'teething time' as more cuddles for me... unfortunately this really isn't the case. She doesn't know what she wants - which means, no naps, not much food.... ahhh the poor little girl. Mummy's not getting much done, hence the void of posts or projects.


Well it's June, and officially winter. We've got the flannelette sheets on and I'm super excited - this is the first time I've ever had flannelette sheets and the verdict.... I love them! Does not make for easy getting up however....




I've also been baking.... alot. Not 'wow this is amazing' type baking, just baking you like to stuff your face with because it's winter and you can! Actually... my hubby started a new job about a month ago and I've wanted to send him off every morning with yummies in his 'lunch box' :D






Normally, I love winter... but this year, I'm feeling slow. Remedies anyone? Anyhow, this is just a short post... wanted to let you know that nothing has happened to me..... ;)
Hope you're having a great Thursday! Bye for now! xx


Comments (2)

They look yummy! and so does she. hehe.

Everything and everyone on this page looks so yummy.
When I feel 'slow' I go slow too and get into the season of it all.
Warm, snuggly, cosy things: I pause over a cup of tea in a pretty cup or a scented candle gently flickering. I listen to classical music and turn the house lights down real low. Just like you I bake, lots of yummy new things and winter puddings.
I try to dress all Wintry: beanies, scarves, throw rugs, books, music, and I try and share it with my friends.