Anna Shoes

I hope you are having a lovely 2011 so far - can you believe that January is almost over already? Must put on my running shoes to keep up (at least they'd be used that way!) ;)

I am wanting to get back on the blogging band wagon - not that I'm sure I was ever properly on it. 2011 will see some exciting moments for us. Namely, a little brother/sister for Ada due in July. This has meant that for the past nearly four months I have not been doing a thing re. making shoes etc... slack I know.

Anyhow, on to the point of this post! Today we attended a baby shower for a mummy to be named Anna. She's having a girl so of course I decided to make her a little pair of shoes!

Here are the 'Anna' shoes:


They feature a fun geometric print and hand torn chiffon bows. Faux leather soles (suitable for walkers) and organic cotton lining. They are available to order.

Comments (2)

Absolutely Beautiful!

I am so blessed to have a beautiful friends like you guys! It brought tears to my eyes when I opened Addison's Baby gift! Thanks xxx

I love them!!